The Chester County Down Syndrome Interest Group (CCDSIG) is thrilled to announce our 2016 CCDSIG Family Fun Day on Sunday, October 9 at West Goshen Community Park, West Chester, PA. This year the activities will kick off with our first ever 3.21 Go Run 5k followed by our 16th Annual Buddy Walk. Every year, a great crowd of supporters joins us and with this year’s exciting new events we anticipate an even greater presence.
Because of our growth, we are offering a variety of ways to support the CCDSIG.
Some of the benefits of corporate sponsorship include:
- Your company name/logo on the 3.21 Go Run tech shirt (exclusive to 5k sponsors).
- Recognition in Buddy Walk brochure with full, 1/2 and 1/4 page listings for platinum, gold and silver sponsors.
- Your company name or logo listed on reusable participant bags for sponsorship level of $1000 or more.
- Your company name or logo on individual signage prominently displayed for the top-level sponsors.
- Your company’s business information (pamphlets, cards, etc.) placed/distributed at this year’s event.
- Most importantly, the opportunity to be part of a wonderful community event focused on public awareness and inclusion for individuals with Down syndrome.
One hundred percent of the 3.21 Go Run 5K proceeds support CCDSIG’s local community outreach -‐ education, training, scholarships and activity funding – as well as partner organizations including The ARC of Chester County, Special Olympics, Bournelyf Special Camp, and the Adaptive PE program at West Chester University. Corporate sponsorship of the Buddy Walk provides funding for both CCDSIG as well as the National Down Syndrome Society.
Thank you for considering corporate sponsorship for the 2016 CCDSIG Family Fun Day. Be certain that your donation will make a huge difference for the Down syndrome community and the CCDSIG families. If you have questions about becoming a sponsor please contact us at 610-889-0291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.