CCDSIG is a non-profit organization run by volunteers. We value any amount of time you are willing to share with our organization (see descriptions below).
To express interest in volunteering, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Buddy Walk & Family Fun Day Committee engages in all activities necessary to host our annual fundraiser.
- Education Committee seeks out new resources, information, and workshops to share with our members.
- Fundraising Committee finds or creates opportunities to raise funds for CCDSIG throughout the year.
- Medical Outreach Committee collaborates with professionals to provide information and support to new and expectant parents.
- Membership Committee welcomes new members and provides assistance to current members.
- New Parent Welcome Committee connects with new and expectant parents to provide guidance and support.
- Social Events Committee organizes get-together for our members.